Wilson Norman Patterson passed peacefully away after a long fight with numerous health conditions at the CHSLD Mgr-Ross in Gaspé, Quebec on January 19, 2021 at the age of 83.
He is survived by his wife Patricia and her:
• children Tony, Trudy (Lonnie), Lennox (Sue), Trent(Cecilia), Tracy
• grandchildren Tammy, Dylan, Kayla, Triston, Mike and Chris
• great-grandchildren Jaxon, Logan, Tyson, Ella
He is predeceased by his parents Beryl and Norman, his sister Hilda and is survived by his:
• sisters Phyllis (Victor) and Elaine (Curzon)
• brothers Archie (Linda) and Carter (Sharon)
• numerous cousins, nieces and nephews
He is predeceased by his first wife Shirley and is survived by his:
• children Lowell (Lisette) and Natalie (Chris)
• grandchildren Lucy, Veronica and Mark
• great-grandchildren Charlie and Max
• sister-in-laws Linda (Glen) Alexander and Joan Lequesne and their families
In respect of his wishes, there will be be no funeral ceremony. His life will be celebrated at a later date.
The family would like to thank the staff of the CLSC and the palliative care unit at CHSLD Mgr-Ross for the excellent level of care received.
In lieu of flowers, a donation in his memory can be made to the ‘Fondation du CSSS de La Côte-de-Gaspé’.
Message de donna stanley 25 janvier 2021
Our deepest sympathies for your loss. To Pat and all the Families, our prayers are with you all.
Donna and Gilles
Message de Mike Weagle 24 janvier 2021
Aunt Pat and family
Our deepest sympathies. Wilson was a kind and wonderful man. A true gentleman.
Mike and Andrea
Message de Sherry Sams 23 janvier 2021
My Deepest Sympathy to all the families
Message de Blake and Nadine Patterson 22 janvier 2021
our deepest sympathies to the family
Message de Bruce and Shirley Patterson 22 janvier 2021
Our deepest sympathy to all the family.
Message de larry perry 21 janvier 2021
it was nice,taking care off you.you were a gentleman.see you in heaven.
Message de Sandra Eden Lavigne 21 janvier 2021
Sending my heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of Wilson, You are all in my thoughts and prayers in this time of sadness!
Message de Betty & Cyril Roberts 21 janvier 2021
Our deepest sympathy Pat.& all the family.Our thoughts & prayers are with you all.